Kenlov Renewable Energy Ltd (Kenlov) is committed to provide inclusive, accessible, and professional service to all its customers. In accordance with the Israeli Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities regulations (with adjustments to the accessibility of a service), from 2013 and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) law of 1990, we try to regularly conduct a review of all services on our website to ensure that they comply with regulations and allow full access to all.
We believe that the World Wide Web should be available and accessible to all, and so we engage with accessibility professionals to assist us in making our website accessible to the widest range of human abilities. We work diligently to comply as much as possible to existing international and Israeli accessibility guidelines and laws.
- The new Kenlov website meets the requirements of the above-mentioned regulations and laws.
- The accessibility adjustments were made in accordance with the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (I.S. 5568) for accessible digital content and the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 that cover a wide range of recommendations for making Web content more accessible, both at AA level.
- The website is designed to be compatible with the frequently used browsers in the market such as Chrome, Firefox and the new Microsoft Edge (Chromium).
- The site is optimized for viewing in common browsers and mobile use.
- This website was evaluated and is compatible with JAWS and NVDA screen readers for desktop and VoiceOver and TalkBack for iOS and Android on mobile devices.
- The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and supports the conventional design pattern for keyboard and assistive technology (AT) operation suggested by the WCAG group. This means the controls can be operated with a keyboard using the Tab key for focus, the Enter and Spacebar for activation, the arrow keys for navigating through options and the Esc key to dismiss overlays like menus and dialog windows.
- The website uses third party components such as carousels and sliders. Screen reader and keyboard users can use the Next and Previous buttons to move content forwards and backwards. Screen reader users can navigate to the static content inside the carousel using browse mode by navigating to the content headings.
- Alternative text is provided for non-text content such as icons and photos.
- Text color contrasts are compatible with the guidelines. However, if contrast issues are still a concern for you, please let us know and we will direct you in adjusting your view through your computer operating system options.
Accessibility arrangements for buildings
Our company does not normally conduct physical meetings in our offices in Israel as well as around the world. You can contact us through the digital channels.
Our offices are located at Sapir Tower, 40 Tuval st. Ramat Gan, Israel on the 7th floor. For your convenience, there is a reception at the entrance to the building. Use the elevators going to the 3-17 floors.
Accessibility Coordinator – How to Connect
We work hard in Kenlov to make our website content accessible. If you have accessibility requests, questions, or concerns, do not hesitate to contact the company Secretary on +972 (0) 732241746 and/or via email to: [email protected].
This Accessibility Statement was last updated on Dec 30, 2021.